My Second Giveaway!
(2/22/14 to 3/7/14)
***Congrats to Ruth for winning this closed giveaway!! I hope you enjoy these great products!***
My word... it's been AGES and EONS since I last posted. Life has been crazy! I started a new job where I travel 80% of the time, so I tend to post product reviews and empties on the fly (aka: Instagram). I've had this giveaway up my sleeve for some time now, and I have to say it's one of my favorite things to do!
According to the NY Times, "Nail polish is the new lipstick!" I totally agree. Anyone else have a hard time not buying a polish every time you enter a Target, Walgreens or Sephora?
So, here's to dolling up all your digits & doing it for FREE! I hope this means I'll be back in the beauty blog-world sooner rather than later, but we'll see...
What's in the giveaway, you ask?
Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub ($23 value) - It's a facial for your hands!
Julep polish in 'Melissa' - iridescent on it's own, or you can layer it over another polish.
Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition "Fall in Love" polish set.
Here's how this works... Do one or all of these things below and then comment on what you did. Each one counts as an entry (once verified). I'll plug it all in to an excel doc (my favorite program Microsoft makes! No... I'm really serious. I LOVE excel docs) and then do a random # selector online. It ends on March 7th! This is open internationally, too!
Ways to enter:
- Tweet this giveaway and tag @bandthebblog, so I can verify.
- Go to my IG and share my image, tagging @bandthebblog
- Pin it & paste the link in your comment
- Follow Beauty and the Bibliophile on IG (put your name in the comment, so I can verify)
- Follow Beauty and the Bibliophile on Twitter (ditto ^)
- Follow Beauty and the Bibliophile on Pinterest (ditto ^)
- Please comment everything above you did + what you'd like to see me blog about next for an extra entry! :)
May the odds be ever in your favor!
[Wink... sorry. I couldn't help myself]